NCS TITAN GNSS Simulator
The most powerful GNSS Simulator for all Applications
The unique flexibility and outstanding performance of the NCS TITAN GNSS Simulator is beyond the capabilities of any other simulator on the market today. With up to 256 channels and up to 4 RF outputs per chassis, the extra complexity and cost of using additional signal generators or intricate architectures involving several hardware boxes is avoided, improving reliability without compromising on functionality.
Discover the perfect test solution for all types of GNSS applications. The innovative multi-constellation / multi-frequency simulation capability in combination with the multi-RF output option sets new standards in the field of GNSS simulation in terms of fidelity, performance, accuracy and reliability. Designed to deliver maximum flexibility, users are no longer faced with limitations.In-field upgrade capability through RFSIM module plug-in capability and flexible signal SW licensing are the design drivers for the NCS TITAN GNSS Simulator.
It can also be connected to other external hardware or integrated into existing test environments via its Ethernet remote control interface, which offers full flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
- Technical Details
Scalability & Flexibility
- Support of all global satellite navigation systems (GNSS), regional satellite navigation systems (RNSS) and augmentation systems (SBAS)
- 32 - 256 signal channels (up to 8 RFSIM signal generation engines)
- Each RFSIM engine of 32 channels is divided into 4 blocks of 8 channels each
- Each block of eight channels is fully configurable in terms of frequency and signal modulation
- Additional 4 embedded multipath channels per LOS signal (up to 1024 multipath signals)
- In-field extension of signal capability and GNSS functionality by software license
- On-the-fly re-configuration of constellation and signal configurations
- All GNSS constellation types and all frequencies brought into a single chassis
- Multi-RF output options available, with up to 4 independent RF outputs per chassis
- RF Switch Matrix allows the user to assign each block of 8 channels to any RF output
- Remote control capability via Ethernet interface
- 1 PPS in / out and 10 MHz reference in / out
- External trigger and interference signal input
Usability and Control
- Advanced graphical user interface (GUI) for scenario definition, simulation configuration and control
- Easy modification of variables
- Full constellation, user and vehicle motion control
- Flexible user trajectory generation (pre-defined, from file, via editor or remote motion data)
- Real-time data logging of a range of simulation parameters during scenario run-time for analysis
- Real-time simulation of space and user segment
- Extensive signal propagation modelling and realistic user environment configuration (multipath, ionosphere, troposphere, scintillation, terrain/earth obstruction, antenna characteristics, ect.)
- Support of Differential GNSS (DGNSS) test scenarios, including generation of DGNSS correction data in RTCM format.
- Real-time external user trajectory streaming for hardware in the loop (HIL) applications
- Enhanced simulation capabilities for space applications and very high signal dynamics for simulation of spinning vehicles /objects to support aerospace and defense applications
- Optional IMU/Sensor emulation package (SEP)
- Optional automotive test platform
- Optional high-end noise generator for realistic SIS simulations
Discover the perfect test solution for all GNSS applications. The innovative multi-constellation/multi-frequency simulation capability in combination with the Multi-RF output option sets new standards in the field of GNSS simulation. Designed to deliver maximum flexibility, users are no longer faced with limitations.
- Dual-RF Output Applications
Two antennas of the same type but with different orientation at the same receiver.
Two antennas with the same orientation at one receiver.
Static reference receiver and mobile rover.
Two antennas with different gain patterns optimized for special visibility at the same receiver.
- Multi-RF Output Applications
3 or 4 antenna based attitude determination.
Spacecraft formation flying with up to 4 spacecrafts.
Radio Occultation (RO) and Precise Orbit Determination (POD)
3 antenna approach with Dual-Frequency and Multi-GNSS capability. 1 zenith antenna for POD, 1 velocity-direction antenna and 1 anti-velocity antenna for RO.
Test your steered antenna beam array applications with 4 antennas for multipath mitigation, interference suppression, anti-spoofing and more. You need more than 4 antennas for your sophisticated CRPA application? Ask us for a solution.
- Channels per Chassis: 32 – 256
- RF Outputs: 1-4
- Up to 16 frequencies with 16 channels each for all GNSS L-band and IRNSS S-band frequencies
- Embedded noise generator module (optional)
- Wide dynamic range
- GPS L1, L2/L2C, L5
- GLONASS G1, G2, G3 ready (pending ICD availability)
- Galileo E1, E5ab, E6
- BeiDou B1, B2, B3
- IRNSS L5/S-band
- QZSS L1, L2, L5, LEX
- SBAS L1, L5 (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, SDCM)
- Advanced GUI for scenario definition and simulation configuration and control
- Intuitive operation allows easy modification of variables from preset defaults
- Full constellation and user / vehicle motion control via flexible user trajectory generation. Pre-defined trajectories from file or individual trajectories through editor
- Data logging during scenario simulation for easy subsequent analysis
- Motion data in real-time (for HIL testing)
- Antenna pattern
- External start-trigger (optional)
- RF output, RF monitoring output
- 1 PPS output / input
- External reference oscillator input: 10 MHz / 10,23 MHz
- Internal reference oscillator output: 10 MHz
- External trigger input
- External interference input