This year's Munich Satellite Navigation Summit starts today, Monday 5th of March 2018.
Some topics of the 2018 edition are
- Status and real-world results of the European Galileo System
- Modernization of the US GPS, of the Russian GLONASS and the Chinese BeiDou
- Developments of regional systems like the Japanese QZSS and the Indian NAVIC
- Autonomy within a single GNSS: still possible for a user?
- Authentication for GNSS: a real need for new applications?
- Civil use of the Galileo public regulated service
- Legal aspects on selected topics in the field of GNSS
- Multi-GNSS and precise point positioning: a game changer for autonomous driving?
- UAVs and GNSS: applications and safety issues
- GNSS companies sans frontière: linking European expertise and extra-EU needs
IFEN GmbH will present you the GALILEO2G SIS TEST BED (ESA EGEP ID59/ID87 contract).
COME AND VISIT US AT BOOTH #13!